Hmm, what can I tell you about my recent stay at The Warwick Hotel? Well, we arrived at night to a calm oasis and awoke to a tropical paradise! With the waves just beyond my window splashing onto pure white sand and water so blue it redefined turquoise.
This area was where Fijian tourism really began, many moons ago, due to the heavenly white beaches. These days, many hotels have been built closer to the airport, but I kinda loved this hotel being slightly further away. It sure didn’t bother the guests, from what I could tell there were happy families all round, loved up couples, relaxed singletons.
This hotel didn’t seem to differentiate with its guests. All feel accepted. There’s a range of restaurants to choose from, a sublime spa, multiple pools. I found myself truly missing my room once I’d left.
I should share with you a guest story… I ran into a friend by the pool, Bec, she was actually there with her small children, having been brought over by her Mum for a big birthday celebration. Her Mum had planned the trip for two years, done all the research and was thrilled with her final choice. All I can say is that they were one happy family.
I’ve got some tips for you, to make the most of your stay:
1. Opt for an evening flight in, to wake up in paradise
2. Buy a SIM card and rubber mosquito band at the airport. They work!
3. They’re loads of day trips to enjoy – from the hotel, I know it’s tempting to stay by the pool, but exploring beyond turns your trip into a journey to remember.
4. Sample the Japanese restaurant, the seafood is outstanding and the chef is hysterical.
5. Don’t forget to load up on Pure Fiji products at the spa and gift shop. The scent when you return home will give you the happiest déjà vu.
Scoopon has an incredible deal on offer for this accommodation gem… Stay at the award-winning Warwick Fiji Resort, built on private sand and sea, for five nights and pay just $999 (this covers two adults and two children) amazing!
Included is a list of dazzling extras, such as daily buffet breakfasts, 2 x 30 minute signature Vakacegu massages, a tropical fruit basket and bottle of bubbly on arrival, Coral Coast viewing boat trip and more!
To take advantage of this amazing deal, click here.